Thursday, May 11, 2006

Chessboard Parleys, Episode II

mgam: I suppose you can say whatever you like. you're a big girl. hey who you calling unique?!
angeltwist: i'll even shout it from the rooftops if i want, so there. ;oP and i'm calling you unique! you've never given me the impression that it's your lifelong goal to be like everyone else.....
mgam: Hey I'm not oppossed to that nor to the ide of being unique...
angeltwist: better than the ide of march, i suppose.
mgam: if you've seen one ide you've seen em all...
angeltwist: it would take me a few minutes to figure out how many ides of seen.....but i'm sure i haven't seen all of them. i'm not as old as you, y'know.
mgam: thanks for rubbing it in. the ide of texas are upon you...
angeltwist: well, ide éclair!
mgam: that was the greatest pun i've ever heard. you win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parlay Vous?
You are too punny.
Love it!

Mgam said...

That is some great material. I wish I could come up with stuff like that...

thegermanygirl said...

Michelle: One is glad to be of humorous service! ;oD

Matt: I wish you could come up with stuff like that, too. But we can't all be brilliant, y'know.