Thursday, March 19, 2009

changing my blog template

Greetings all,

I have decided to change my blog template. I've found several options that I like, but I'm having trouble choosing between them. If you're inclined to help me out, please check out the templates below and tell me which one you think would suit me best. I'll probably give this another week before I make a final decision.

Thanks!

Template options:

Grungy
Solipsus
Dream Light
The Hobbit
Going Home (This one is on a different site than the others, and the sample template is smaller.)

6 comments:

Patricia said...

Hobbit!

amy nickerson said...

I'm going to have to go with the Hobbit one too...just cause it fits you well! :)

Unknown said...

i like grungy or the hobbit too.

Alisha said...

My favorites are also Grungy and The Hobbit. The only one I don't really like is Going Home -- simply because I don't like a dark background with light font. It's hard on my aging eyes. :)

Tamara said...

Grungy

thegermanygirl said...

Thanks for the votes so far! People are voting on Facebook, too, so I'll tally it all up toward the end of next week. And then see if I agree with the recommendation. *grin*