Tuesday, July 19, 2005

something stupid

Want to find out what Courtney really believes? Then check out this nutty “church quiz” I did online. If I believe the results of this quiz, then I must conclude that my faith is schizophrenic at best. Or maybe I have “Multiple Faith Disorder.” At any rate, I apparently don’t think at all the way I thought I think. But here are my results, so you can understand what I’m talking about:

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavily by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan: 82%
Fundamentalist: 61%
Reformed Evangelical: 54%
Neo orthodox: 43%
Emergent/Postmodern: 43%
Roman Catholic: 29%
Classical Liberal: 29%
Modern Liberal: 18%
Charismatic/Pentecostal: 11%

What's your theological worldview? created with QuizFarm.com

Good thing I’m more Roman Catholic than Anything Liberal or Pentecostal. I’d hate to think my depraved self is anything less than something highly traditional.

Good grief, Charlie Brown. :oP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's hysterical! I can't wait to take the test!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I took the test and it IS stupid! What's this question/statement supposed to mean? "Relationships and community are more important than teaching doctrine"
Whatever. But just for a laugh, here are my results:
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 75%
Classical Liberal 50%
Fundamentalist 43%
Emergent/Postmodern 39%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 39%
Reformed Evangelical 39%
Neo orthodox 25%
Roman Catholic 21%
Modern Liberal 18%

thegermanygirl said...

Congrats, Bri, you're almost a Classical Liberal! Does that mean you want to have a full orchestra in the worship service? LOL