Wednesday, September 06, 2006

stupid sheep

Hi, Not-So-Anonymous as well as Totally-Anonymous Readers,

Here's a cute something I wanted to share with you. Lots of German shops sell these adorable little "sheepworld" products, which are basically various items with pictures of these little sheep and cute sayings on them. The funniest and cutest pictures, as far as I'm concerned (and I'm sure Van will agree with me), are the ones that say:

Ohne dich ist alles doof.

Which means: "Without you, everything is stupid."

You can see one of these cute pictures here. Just click it to enlarge!

The rest of the writing in the picture says things like this:

tree: stupid
sun: stupid
grass: stupid
crawling bug: stupid

And so forth.

And so, to my wonderful Readers out there, whoever you might be: Ohne euch ist alles doof. ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! I LOVE that sheep poster/postcard/saying too!! I've sent numerous postcards to far away friends and even got a little pad of paper with a mini version on each page. I think it's hilarious! (schmetterling doof, ich doof...haha!) Classic.

thegermanygirl said...

Ooh, I should get some of those postcards!!!