Saturday, September 09, 2006

to whom it may concern....

Take this survey!


NameCourtney
Eye ColorLight brown.....though some people tell me it's hazel.
Hair ColorDark blonde with reddish highlights.
Height165cm or 5'5''....5'6'' on a good day. ;o)
Right Handed or Left HandedRight-handed, but I eat ambidextrously (knife in right hand, fork in left).
Your HeritageFrench, Irish, German, and a tiny drop of Cherokee.
Your weaknessOn the flippant side: chocolate. On the serious side: I'm too obsessed with my inspirations.
Your fearThe Creator of the universe holds me in the palm of his hand. What is there for me to fear?
Perfect PizzaTomato sauce, cheese, onions, olives, red and yellow bell peppers, pepperoni, some pineapple, and the occasional jalapeno.
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This YearI would like to finish writing my latest novel, which I've been working on for nearly three years.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messengerI'm very unmodern and am never on IM.
Thoughts First Waking UpWhat time is it? Is the sun out? What day is it?
Your Best Physical FeatureHmm....eyes? lips? hands? kneecaps? I have no clue...
Your Most Missed MemoryIf I'm missing it, then how am I supposed to remember it?
Do you smokeNope. I tried smoking one cigarette once. Held the smoke in my mouth (it tasted like raisins), then blew it out. Didn't inhale. I think smoking is a disgusting habit.
Do you singI love to sing!!!
Have you been in loveOh yes. :o)
Do you believe in yourselfYes.
Do you get along with your parentsExtremely well!
In the past month have you gone on a dateYes! Ed and I had a pseudo-picnic in the park a few days ago.
In the past month have you been dumpedNope! Happily married. :o)
In the past month have you gone skinny dippingUmm.....do you know how *COLD* it is over here?!?
Ever been drunkUnfortunately, yes. Once.
Ever been called a teaseYes.
Ever been beaten upYes.
How do you want to dieHonorably.
What do you want to be when you grow upA more mature Christian.
Favorite eye color on opposite sexBlue, hazel, gray, dark brown.....it's not the color, it's the soul behind it.
Favorite hair colorAnything that's natural!
Short or long hairWhatever looks good on someone--depends on the person, and depends on the hair!

1 comment:

thegermanygirl said...

I hope it doesn't happen again, too! It was a long time ago, 4th or 5th grade. I got in a fistfight with my best friend, and we kind of beat each other up. But we were friends again after that. Go figure. ;o)