Thursday, October 22, 2009

courtney in 2010

I Googled the above in order to find out what my life will be in the year 2010--at least, according to the Internet. Here are ten results that best translated into predictions (minus all Courtney Love references, kthx):

Courtney in 2010

1. Courtney at the Pittsburgh Combine.
Sha-boom.

2. Courtney in Congress.
Scary!

3. Courtney won't run for governor.
Of course not. I'll be in Congress. Duh.

4. Courtney is excited to start working with you!
Hopefully, you is a literary agent. ;o)

5. Courtney advances to the state competition, set in January.
Eh?

6. Courtney is going to do awesome things!
You betcha!

7. Courtney would like to pack up her car and drive your way and sing in your town.
I'm game. Absolutely. Let's book it!

8. Courtney's future will probably include more school and hopefully some traveling and writing as well.
Odds bodkins, you better believe it!

9. Courtney is touring Australia from January 8th to February 15th!
THIS IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.

10. Courtney is not gonna talk as much.
Oh. Bummer.

Wait.

That's cuz I'ma be writin', fool!


2010 is gonna be an exciting year. CRAMAZING!!! ;oD

1 comment:

TacoDave said...

I'm too scared to do the same search. I would end up with "Dustin is going to die!"

*shiver*