Monday, September 13, 2004

Blogged For The First Time Ever: The Cantrell Domicile

Well, here's what you've all been waiting for: pics of our apartment posted online. For your viewing pleasure, I bring you images from our dwelling-place here in the great Land of Deutsch. You will see digital photographic representations of every room in our home, with the exception of the kitchen and attic, neither of which is currently in publicly presentable condition.

So fasten your seatbelts, strap on your safari hats (Does one *strap on* or *don* a safari hat? I wonder...), and grab the helping hand of the person sitting next to you (Yes, even if it's a stranger in an Internet cafe--what's life without a little adventure?), because you're entering...

The Zany Zone...

...or something. Would someone humor me with a drumroll, please?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I love the blog page that you ave set up! The pictures are cool of your apt. I will have to check this site more often. Maybe I'll have to start doing something like this also...Luke (long lost cousin)

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney!

... thank you for sharing "almost your most inmost".

i know why you put these pictures of your appt in there ... in a few seconds you achieved to make me homesick !! ,o|

... but Lord willing I'm coming to visit y'all on this coming weekend (17th+)! Greeeeeeetings to all Chemnitzers & OreMountaineers ;) !

KA-Mario

thegermanygirl said...

Luke! I'm so happy to hear from you!!! And I see that you did decide to get in on the blogging thing. That's just spiffy, and I'm excited about it. I've already left comments for you and Lauren, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more pics and such from you guys. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! ;o)
Love,
Courtney (no longer lost, but found cousin) ;o)
______________________________

Mario! It's really great to hear from you, too! I promise, I wasn't purposely trying to make you homesick. Although, if that might influence you to move back to Chemnitz..... ;o)
I suppose I'll have to be content with a visit, though. It'll be really good to see you this weekend! The Ore Mountaineers salute you!
Hugs,
C.