Thursday, January 04, 2007

new look!

 
So, here I am, experimenting with a new template! For the first time since the birth of my blog! I'm not sure yet that I like it; I might go back to the old look if I can't make friends with this one. BUT! I am willing to give it a chance and try to be flexible. ;o)

At this point, the only real problem is my picture, which currently seems a bit stretched out of shape. Plus, my links list seems to have disappeared. However, since I'm sick at home, I have plenty of time to remedy these errors, right? Right. ;o)

So what do you think about this????

3 comments:

April said...

The new template looks cool!

Anonymous said...

hey court! I've been absent from your blog for too long--I didn't even recognize it when the site first came up! just wanted to say it looks fantastic! (and good job coordinating the colors with your profile pic! ;) ) see ya at the perry's abschiedsfeier? love ya, allison

thegermanygirl said...

April: Thanks muchly!

Allison: Thanks for the color-cooridination compliments! ;o) Glad you like it.

Unfortunately, we Chemnitzers weren't actually officially notifed about the Abschiedsfeier, and by the time we heard about it through the grapevine, it was too late to make plans. :o(