Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I found my motto!

Okay, so I've been shocking even myself with how much I've been blogging lately. Maybe I'm expanding my communication skills. Or maybe I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Since my verge keeps getting swung past my rim absolutely, who could tell one way or the other?

Anyway, all of that to say that I heard my motto on TV today. It was so profoundly me, I scrambled for pen and paper in order to write it down while I still remembered it. The irony is that I never watch the show I'm quoting. Had I not been here in range of Armed Forces Network broadcasting, I might never have heard this. You can't tell me there's any such thing as coincidence. ;o)

So here it is:

Ray: You know that little part of your brain that doesn't think things all the way through before you say something?
Robert: That's not the little part of *your* brain.

~Everybody Loves Raymond

Friends and neighborinos, is that me or what??!?!??!?!?!!!!????!

*big grin*

No comments: