Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More fun with the translator!

Okay, so I found a new toy. I promise, I won't break it by playing with it too much. ;o)

So anyway, if you run this:

Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Cheese corrupts. Therefore, knowledge is cheese.

several times through that online translator I mentioned in my last post,
you get this:

The lack of the experience is a bliss. Knowledge is power. Runs down goes. Cheese badly goes. Therefore, knowledge is cheese.

Modern technology totally rocks my world!

(Modern technology completely swings my verge!)
(Modern technology dangles my edge absolutely!)
(Modern technology allows to my rim to hang absolutely!)

...What???

3 comments:

Leenda said...

ROTFL
Life would be so boring without this kind of modern technology. It's terrific.
Thanks for sharing.

Mgam said...

I think I lost some brain cells reading that. Please do more!!

thegermanygirl said...

Leenda: Well, you shared it first, and I'm so glad! Now I know that I'll always have something to do when I get bored. Which means that no matter what happens, I'll never be bored. So you've saved me from potential dullness, and I'm forever grateful!

Matt: Your wish is my command, and I have posted more weird translations. My purpose in life is to destroy as many brain cells of other people as possible. It's all part of my plot to take over the world. It's working! Pinky and The Brain could learn a lot from me.

Sincerely,
World Taker-Over Wannabe