Monday, May 30, 2005

once more, cheese badly goes

I thought that I struck something in mine blog to amuse myself just. I did not know how about that what to write, I decided to join to the request from Weakly and some things by this big translator in http: // www.online-translator.com/ to lead.

Apparently, nobody’s blogging a lot recently, like I note that mine has begun blog to suffer from this discomfort about which have already complained Weakly and Amy; since, the lack of remarks. Or commentors. Or annotators. Or such a thing. However, I have not come to the point completely to offer the kind of the bribe which Amy on hers blog offered whose challenge I submitted myself shamelessly. (Just so know, I write only like this to impress the on-line translator.) And why do I not offer a bribe in the way, did Amy act? Because I am decayed. They want that I write a post, that would require me to *think* really??? ;o)

I am in the house of my parents at this moment. Like normal people my parents observe and read the news. And because I am here, I also observe it. And this reminds me, why I do not observe in general the news. I bend often to too much cynicism anyhow, and I suppose the whole negative stuff in the news - and that on television generally! - would serve only to make my opinion worse.

Me reminds that I have one more positive list to write, to make up for the list of negatives in December. Maybe morning. ;o)


Translation into something we can all comprehend:

I thought I’d post something in my blog just to amuse myself. I didn’t know what to write about, so I decided to accede to Matt’s request and run a few things through that great translator at http://www.online-translator.com/.

Apparently, no one’s been blogging much lately, as I notice that my blog has begun suffering from that ailment of which Matt and Amy have already complained; namely, the lack of comments. Or commentors. Or commentators. Or whatever. However, I haven’t quite gotten to the point of offering the sort of bribe that Amy offered on her blog, to the challenge of which I shamelessly subjected myself. (Just so you know, I’m only writing like this to impress the online translator.) And why do I not offer a bribe the way Amy did? Because I’m lazy. You want me to write a post that would actually require me to *think*??? ;o)

I’m at my parents’ house right now. Like normal humans, my parents watch and read the news. And since I’m here, I watch it, too. And this reminds me why I generally don’t watch the news. I often tend toward too much cynicism anyway, and I suspect that all the negative stuff in the news--and on TV in general!--would serve only to worsen my attitude.

Which reminds me that I still have a “positives” list to write, to make up for the list of “negatives” in December. Maybe tomorrow. ;o)

(P.S. Matt, I’m really sorry that the translator translated your name as “weakly.” I promise you the most veralid promise I know, I had nothing to do with the translation!)

3 comments:

amy nickerson said...

In gratitude for responding to my blog, here's my response to you. However, I'm not as witty or poetic as you are.

I'm not even sure if bribes are worth it on blogs! I mean I only had 8 responses. Which means: 1)I only have 8 readers of my blog, 2) No one cared to even respond to a blog pleading for responses, 3)I really AM boring like I suspected.

But as long as I still enjoy posting to those 8 faithful readers, my blog shall continue forth, even if it is boring :)

Mgam said...

I'm used to being called "weakly." I don't even take offense to that anymore.

Sincerely,
Weakly

thegermanygirl said...

Amy: Well, *I* don't think your blog is boring, and I do consider you witty! Can't say if you're poetic or not--you'd have to grace me with some of your poetry first. But I, too, begin to wonder if I've not been bitten by the boring bug, since people don't seem to be commenting as much lately. But hey, maybe it's not us--maybe it's them! Maybe the warmer weather has made them all lazy. ;o)
I'm glad you came to comment, Amychen!

Weakly: Your abject humility causes you to be my hero for the day. I'll do my best always to bolster your confidence.

Sincerely,
Strongly