Sunday, February 12, 2006

why, oh why do i do this?

It's 12:25 in the morning. I should be in bed, asleep, or at least getting ready for bed, preparing for sleep. I'm going to end up sleeping until 9 a.m. because I must get my minimum eight hours per night, and I'm going to be irritated with myself most of the day for going to bed late and then sleeping through half the morning.

Ed is watching football, which is weird because he never stays up this late. Except that he's been staying up this late a lot recently, which is due to my bad influence (I think) and the availability of American TV through Matt's slingbox.

I, on the other hand, am putting off going to bed by reading Wil Wheaton's blog, all because he was one of my favorite actors on ST:TNG years and years ago. Is that weird of me?

On Friday I'll be traveling to northern Germany to a German Ladies' Retreat, where I'm to do a lesson/sermon/speech/whatever on trusting in God. And I'm not even done writing it yet.

*sigh* I'm going to bed now.

No comments: