Friday, July 16, 2004

Dream #51

Lyme Disease Has Turned Me Into a Paranoiac…..I HATE TICKS!!!!!
 
recorded July 31, 2003
 
Last night I dreamed that Ed and I were spending the night at someone else’s house.  We were lying in bed, and the light in the room was very dim.  I was looking up at the ceiling…except that it wasn’t really a ceiling.  There were about ten or twelve screen doors that had been laid across the rafters, and they formed a ceiling of sorts.  Then I realized that there was at least one cat sleeping on each screen door.

In the dream, I started worrying that the cat had ticks that might fall off onto us as we slept.  This thought woke me up, and the dream ended.

However, I spent the rest of the night half-awake/half-asleep, worrying that since Grandpa Weger works outside a lot, he might bring ticks into the house and they might get on me.  (We’re in Lawton right now.)  I never really went back to sleep the rest of the night, because every time I dropped off, I started dreaming about ticks again.

Yuck.

I HATE THOSE MISERABLE LITTLE CREATURES!!!


No comments: