Monday, October 10, 2005

two random Feltmoss pictures

Just had to share this one. This is me (obviously), right after I got back to my room and flung myself on my bed after delivering my lesson/sermon/whatever at the retreat. As you can perhaps see, I was happy and relieved that it went well. ;o)


And, last and least, here's a picture of the shower in the room April and I shared. I'm posting this because I thought certain people might appreciate it. As you can see, the shower head was attached to the wall in a rather odd location. When I stood in the bathtub, it hit me just above the waist. It seems that this shower was designed for people much shorter than your average Caucasian female.
Made for midgets, perhaps? ;o)

8 comments:

Mgam said...

I would love to see midgets shower in there....ok maybe not SHOWER in there but I'd love to see a midget.

Anonymous said...

so courtnusckel I hope you like midgets otherwise I have to call my friends who are living in the miniwelt

Anonymous said...

Ahem. I believe the term is "vertically challenged."
Ahem.
:)

amy nickerson said...

I believe the most politically correct term to date is "little people". I googled "little people" (yes, I'm that nerdy) and came up with this website for Little People of America: http://www.lpaonline.org/. Membership with Little People of America is offered to those people who are usually no taller than 4'10" in height. I guess I'm one foot one inch too tall. You should inform this group of the low shower heads in Filzmoos, though.

Paul said...

Ha, fun pics. I am so glad i have a cousin with similar views as i do when it comes to wasting money. Hope ya have a good week.

thegermanygirl said...

Matt: Not so fast! Admit it, you'd love seeing a midget in the shower! You're such a pervert.

Marionuschka: Don't worry--I am a friend of midgets, especially the ones who live at the Miniwelt. I wanted to live there, too. They told me I'm too big, but they said I could visit them anytime. Yay!

Bri: You didn't beat very subtley around the bush in making that statement. ;o)

Amy: I'm a bit disturbed that you looked all of that up. "Dear HIM Committee...."

Paul: I am having a good one, thank you! As for the money issue....I'm totally a Dave-Ramseyite, if that tells you anything. Proverbs 22:7 --> "The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is slave to the lender!" (emphasis added)

Lindsy: Yup! I've known Paul since before he was in diapers! (Sorry, Paul, I couldn't resist.) ;o)

Karen said...

Do they expect you to take a shower sitting down in the tub maybe? That would be odd too.

thegermanygirl said...

Maybe Austrians don't like to stand up in the shower?