Monday, October 31, 2005

first NaNoWriMo update

Well, here it is November 1st, and I've started my writing for this year's NaNo (see this post for clarification)! I'm exhausted, as I stayed up late on purpose in order to start writing. Otherwise, I might be displaying a bit more enthusiasm right now. ;o)

However, just wanted to let my adoring public know that the game's afoot (as opposed to a hand, of course), and my whirlwind November romance with the written word has begun! Yay. I wrote for about half an hour. And now I'm going to bed.

Word Count: 481

2 comments:

amy nickerson said...

Nice! Only 49,519 words to go! Wow, actually...don't think about that. Just keep writing. Just keep writing. Just keep writing.

thegermanygirl said...

Writing, writing, writing..... Conscience, am I dead? ;o)

Thanks for the encouragement, Amykins!