Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the REAL hampsterdance and "Dragostea Din Tei"

I have always loved these "hampsters". And I guess I always will. They just make me really happy! ;o) (You might have to wait a moment for the music to load properly.)

Also, I just wanted to post a link here to one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I know, I know, this is an oldie, too, but I just laugh hysterically every time I see/hear this. You oughta get a look at me "dancing" along with this guy at my computer! But don't expect me to make a video of it. ;o)
For those who don't know, the song is "Dragostea Din Tei" by O-zone, and the guy performing is not, as commonly believed, Dutch. He's a guy named Gary from New Jersey, and rumor has it he's not too happy with the publicity his little video has gotten.

Gary, if you're out there, be happy: You've brightened up the days of many, many people. :o)

5 comments:

Mgam said...

I heart Gary. Hamster on the other hand....

TheRealGaylordFocker said...

The dancing in chair guy from New Jersey had me ON THE FLOOR! He had that thing down pat! I couldn't stop laughing...poor Gary. And you keep circulating it! Evil woman...but funny

thegermanygirl said...

Matt: Don't say anything against the hamsters, now. They bring delight to simple minds, of which I'm not ashamed to admit I am one!
We all heart Gary.

TRGF: Don't call me evil, you know you'd do the same in my place! ;o) It's just too hilarious not to share! Glad you got a kick out of it. ;o)

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of my dorm years at three in the morning.

thegermanygirl said...

Ah yes, the good ol' days..... ;o)