Thursday, August 25, 2005

Two Hooplas In Eight Days--Part III

Well, Faithful Readers, if you've been reading faithfully, you will recall this post, in which I regaled you with the first two tales of our whirlwind trip to Oklahoma. Now, without further ado, I present you with:

PART III--Clint and April: The Wedding



The calm before the storm?



April and Courtney (unfortunately a little blurry!)



Googly-eyed Ed ;o)



Jason and Clint and the sparkly-thingy



What can I say? Tradition lives. ;o)
Left to right:
Mark, Jason, Jonathan, Clint, Ed, Dennis, Peter



April and Amy, her sister and matron of honor


Top row: Peter, Jason, Jonathan
Bottom row: Ed, Dennis, Clint, Mark
On the side: Jared and Zachary, but I don't know which is which! ;o)


Clint's chicken-walk?



A sample of how our bridesmaids' dresses were all wonderfully unique!


Left to right:
Monica, Courtney, April
April the bride
Sarah, Amanda, Amy


April and the guys



Clint and the girls



The Happy Couple


Will the REAL bride and groom please
step forward???




Clint and April Everhart
August 6, 2005

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney! I love your pictures of the wedding! I'd love prints of them. I downloaded them on my snapfish account and was going to order prints but it said that your pictures were too small to get good quality 4 x6 " pictures. I wonder if you let April download them from your digital they would be better. Any ideas?
Terrie

thegermanygirl said...

Good to hear from you, Terrie! I have promised April a CD of all the pictures from my camera, so she should be able to send you the ones you want.
Glad you liked the pictures! Although it would surprise me if you didn't. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Beautimous! Thanks for posting these pics since I couldn't be there :(

thegermanygirl said...

You're more than welcome! :o)