Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Courtney classic, pt. 2

When I made this post about how my life is a cult classic, I forgot to mention an all-important conversation pertaining to the subject. At the end of October, Ed, Clint, April, and I were driving to Dresden (this was back B.C.S.--Before Car Selling), and we started talking about what a movie of our lives would be like.

First, we decided that nobody would go see it. Then, we decided it would be a blockbuster. (Anybody remember what title we decided on?) And finally, talk turned to which actors would portray us. We came up with the following:

Clint: Jack Black
April: Courteney Cox
Ed: Adam Sandler
me: Drew Berrymore

What do you think???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I would have figured you for a Gwyneth Paltrow type. :) Don't get me wrong, though--I love Drew!

thegermanygirl said...

Oh, but I'd think Palrow's too tall and skinny to play me! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, and we thought that Samwise Gamgee would play Clints part.

Paul said...

Perhaps Gillian Anderson should play your part, who would play your dad?

thegermanygirl said...

Frauzima and Leenda: Don't you think Sam might be a little too short for Clint?

Paul: Hmm.....I guess William Shatner or Leonard Nimoy would be the most obvious choices! However, Patrick Stewart would do nicely as well. ;o)

Leenda said...

Maybe he is a little too short but his feet look pretty similar, don't you think?

thegermanygirl said...

My guess is that you're quite correct.... However, I haven't made it a practice to observe Clint's feet. ;o)