Monday, March 27, 2006

my johari window

Okay, so I'm gonna try posting my "Johari Window" results. A Johari Window is one of those fun pseudo-psychological quiz-type things that's supposed to tell you what other people think about you. I think it's fun and interesting, and it was neat to find out who among my friends and family chose which adjectives to describe me. Click on the "full data" link down there if you wanna see who picked what.

And I'd like to say that the "arena" and "blind spot" aren't totally accurate; I *do* know a lot of those things about myself; I just wasn't allowed to choose enough adjectives! So there. ;o)

Arena

(known to self and others)

confident, reflective

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

able, accepting, adaptable, caring, cheerful, clever, complex, dependable, energetic, friendly, giving, happy, independent, intelligent, kind, knowledgeable, loving, mature, modest, observant, relaxed, religious, self-conscious, sentimental, silly, trustworthy, wise, witty

Façade

(known only to self)

idealistic, introverted, proud, sympathetic

Unknown

(known to nobody)

bold, brave, calm, dignified, extroverted, helpful, ingenious, logical, nervous, organised, patient, powerful, quiet, responsive, searching, self-assertive, sensible, shy, spontaneous, tense, warm

Dominant Traits

55% of people think that Courtney Anne Cantrell is intelligent
66% of people think that Courtney Anne Cantrell is loving

All Percentages

able (11%) accepting (11%) adaptable (16%) bold (0%) brave (0%) calm (0%) caring (50%) cheerful (27%) clever (5%) complex (11%) confident (5%) dependable (11%) dignified (0%) energetic (5%) extroverted (0%) friendly (27%) giving (27%) happy (11%) helpful (0%) idealistic (0%) independent (5%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (55%) introverted (0%) kind (5%) knowledgeable (11%) logical (0%) loving (66%) mature (11%) modest (5%) nervous (0%) observant (5%) organised (0%) patient (0%) powerful (0%) proud (0%) quiet (0%) reflective (44%) relaxed (5%) religious (33%) responsive (0%) searching (0%) self-assertive (0%) self-conscious (5%) sensible (0%) sentimental (5%) shy (0%) silly (22%) spontaneous (0%) sympathetic (0%) tense (0%) trustworthy (38%) warm (0%) wise (11%) witty (16%)

Created by the Interactive Johari Window on 27.3.2006, using data from 18 respondents.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view Courtney Anne Cantrell's full data.

2 comments:

amy nickerson said...

I did this Johari Window thing too and found it interesting to see what people think I am. I really was surprised to see a few differences from what I view of myself and what others view of myself. Hm...perhaps I'm not always revealing the TRUE Amy. Watch out if I do!!! Muwuahahaahaha!

thegermanygirl said...

Please warn me ahead of time so that I can re-stock my storm cellar.
;oD