Thursday, September 08, 2005

update

Well, it looks like I'm headed back up, out of the pit of slime and ooze infesting my head. You liked that mental picture, dintcha? ;o)

Seriously, though....the meds seem to be kicking in. I definitely feel better this morning, though I must add the caveat that mornings and early afternoons are always better. It's evenings and nights that tell the real story. I think the antibiotics keep me awake at night--I wake up several times each night, feeling as though every nerve in my body is just thrumming. Like bugs crawling under my skin. I also have weird dreams anytime I'm on antibiotics. Last night, I was a little kid with a Star-Trek-esque communicator, and I was frantically calling for help while an orbiting satellite shot laser beams at me. What a life.

Anyway, at least my ears are moderately clear today--I can hear again--and my sense of smell is starting to return. I was able to identify a slight taste to my cereal this morning. Woo-hoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting a little better, slimeball. :)
love ya

thegermanygirl said...

Thanks Bri. I knew I could count on you for something uplifting. *grin*
Love you too!