Sunday, September 04, 2005

blah :-P

Hi friends. Just a momentary gripe:

I'm sick of getting sick with these stupid sore-throat-turn-into-sinus-infections. I just wanna say I'M REALLY TIRED OF IT, because I keep getting them, no matter how many positive changes I make to my exercising schedule and eating habits!

What's the point of eating right, eating all this healthy stuff that doesn't taste nearly as good as the unhealthy stuff, WHEN THE HEALTHY STUFF DOESN'T EVEN KEEP ME HEALTHY?!?!??!?!??????????

These are rhetorical questions. I just needed to vent some frustration. I feel slightly better now. Thank you.

Blech.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you eating a lot of bell peppers? Drinking a ton of water? Have you had your tonsils out? Is there a schrank or other large piece of furniture that may have mold on the wall behind it? I'm just mentioning all of this stuff in case you haven't thought of it yet. I don't really know what else to do except pray for ya'. Sorry you're so miserable!!!! I'm going thru a good spell right now, but I certainly know how it feels :( You know me.

thegermanygirl said...

Peppers, yes. Lemons, yes. Tonsils out, yes. Mold, no. Deviated septum, yes. ;o) I suspect that the next time I'm stateside, I'm justgonna have to give in and have the surgery. I don't want it (I saw the aftermath when Clint had it done)...but it's looking like I don't have a choice.

Either that, or I need to move to Hawaii. Yeah....Hawaii.... ;o)