Wednesday, August 23, 2006

i have a space

Just as an FYI, I now have my own space at myspace.com. No, I don't plan to get heavily involved there; this right here is my blog and my *real* space, and I'm stickin' with it. I just got a myspace account so I could see the pictures James posted on his. But I'm coming to realize that pretty much everybody I've ever known is on myspace (okay, maybe not everybody, but quite a few people and their dogs) (okay, so maybe not their dogs...but still a lot of people anyway), and nobody till James ever bothered to tell me about it, so in case there's a friend of mine out there who might get a myspace account someday and wonder why I never said anything, I'm saying something now.

There. I said it. ;o)

But let me re-emphasize that what you're reading here is the blog to which I've pledged undying loyalty. Just so we're clear on that.

;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you weren't a conformist!
I'm not on myspace! Does that mean I'm a nobody????
:)

thegermanygirl said...

It wasn't conforming! It was self-defense!!!

And no, your not being on myspace doesn't mean you're a nobody. It probably means you're the only smart one of us left. ;o)