Sunday, August 13, 2006

pictures and comments

Okay, as promised, here are a bunch of pictures. Very much in random order, so don't cry to me Argentina if you get confused. ;o) It has occurred to me that I ought to post pictures more often, so I'm going to endeavor to turn that thought-occurrence into reality. If I don't do it frequently enough, somebody remind me, please! ;o)

Also, thanks to all who've commented recently. It's really encouraging to find out that people are still reading my blog; I'd been thinking I was the only who checked it anymore. To all the lurkers: Stop lurking! At least tell me that you've been here! If I had all the windows of my house open and invited you to look in, you wouldn't just look in without saying hello, would you? And if the answer to that question is "yes"...well, then, there's just something wrong with you. ;o) Tell me hi already! ;o)

But the point of this wasn't to rant about people whose tongues are imprisoned by felines. The point was to say THANK YOU!!! to everyone who has been commenting. You guys have really been "making my days" lately...and I'm really in need of those pick-me-ups. So keep those comments coming, and I will answer them and try to give you something fun to read and look at, too. :o)

2 comments:

Mgam said...

I looked at your pictures. I sent you an email. I saw the three robteers. Good pictures by the way. Oh and I haven't been lurking. I've been absent from the blogging world for quite some time. Please forgive me...

thegermanygirl said...

Dude. I'm glad you looked at my pictures. We got your email. (Reply and HUGE THANKS are "in the mail," so to speak.) I hope you enjoyed the robteers. I know you haven't been lurking. I hope your absence doesn't continue much longer. And, like I've said elsewhere...don't forget my forgiving nature, Matt! ;o)